Saturday, March 13, 2010

Step One - Acknowledge there is a problem.


MY body has become fat. I just spent a half hour of my morning looking at my skinny pictures from three years ago. Depressing.. yes, motivating ... yes! I have started on this journey several times to lose weight and blog about it. Each time I have failed, not only in maintaining my posts but also at the weight loss. I have lost and gained the same 10 pounds for the past year and half and with summer swiftly approaching I need to make a commitment to myself to lose it.

So it is time to strap on my running shoes and get moving.

Stay tuned for my meals, work outs, victories and defeats. I plan on being complete frank and honest about my journey because I know it is the only way I can succeed.


Next Post: Who is Cupcakes & Cardio ?


No comments:

Post a Comment