Thursday, April 22, 2010

A funny thing happened on the way to the Nike store...




So I ordered my shoes and could barely contain my excitement when I saw the box sitting on my front porch when I arrived home from work. I eagerly tore into it with my car keys and lifted my shoes high above my head in victory. I stopped myself from doing the Arsineo Hall (sp?) whooping sound complete with hand motions although I really do think that the moment called for it. After inspecting my shoes, testing for weight and trying them on I rummaged around the box for my other purchases. I had also ordered two pairs of THESE and a pair of $15.00 socks that better make my feet feel like heaven. The shorts were packaged separetly in plastic bags and when I pulled the pink pair out I realized they look WAY too small, particularly for a Medium. I was scared that they simply ran incredibly small and I needed to send then back and ask for the XXXXL. Upon further inspection I realized to my dismay that I had inadvertently ordered one of the pairs in GIRLS; yes that is right... GIRLS. Needless to say unless I can lose 100 lbs in the next 30 seconds I am sending them back.

Wow... really?
Duh Kait.



2 comments:

  1. LOL Yes, Girls size medium might be a little over-reaching as a goal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time for an update, maybe?? ;)

    ReplyDelete