Sunday, March 28, 2010

EUREKA!




I am starting anew Monday with serious resolve. I am joining Team In Training to train for The Nations Triathlon which takes place in DC this September! First things first, I need to purchase some new running shoes. My trail runners I have had forever are not cutting it anymore. We have a wonderful local store called Fleet Feet so I am going to head over there some time this week to purchase new kicks and socks!

I am starting slow with the couch to 5K program and working from there. I will post my workouts tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, that's ambitious! But if anyone can do it, I'm sure you can!

    We have Fleet Feet here, too! I love the Balega socks, which are a little pricey but delicious on the feet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I have started this journey once before many years ago and although I was ready to, I never did compete in the Tri. Hopefully a great training schedule will help me follow through this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. remember to buy the socks that have extra support in your arch, and remember to run in the shoes in the store and make sure the shoe person is looking at how your feet strike. i cant wait for you to come visit and us run down through rock creek park!

    ReplyDelete