Sunday, March 14, 2010

ugh. no. more. msg.



Tonight I stuffed myself silly with bad Chinese food. The greasy mess was a product of no groceries in the house and a completely lack of will power. After stuffing my face with Crab Rangoon (ie fried cream cheese) and sodium laden lo mien, all I feel like doing is laying down and falling swiftly to sleep. Shame on me right? To make matters worse I also have a candy bar to eat. I am totally on a junk food bender right now - my healthy bus is careening out of control and I feel like there is nothing I can do to stop it. I have no idea what causes these binges - I would think it is just mindless eating and lack of willpower, but it is embarrassing and so so bad. The only thing I can do is tell myself to put down the chop sticks, drink some nice cool water, and promise for a better tomorrow. While I am at it I will also tell my ass not to grow because of it. Hopefully it will listen.

My fortune for tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment