Thursday, March 18, 2010

Pothole!


So this week has really not been the best eating week for me. On monday there was the Walmart fiasco, Tuesday included an ugly scene involving gordo dip and hint of lime tostitos and Wenesday found me at a bar for saint patricks day. Promising myself Thursday would be a different day, I set off, my lunch bag containing slim fast and water. What happened next might suprise you (or not) but I was attacked by temptation and hunger like it was a pack of wolves in the wild. Not only did I consume my slime fast but butter poprcorn and a cookie aptly named "the kitchen sink". The finak score at the end of the day..

Temtation: 3
K.Wright:0

So where do you ask am I now? Stuffed full of fried green beans and a cheeseburger.

Temptation scores another.

I really need help.
Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment