Sunday, March 14, 2010

What SHOULD I be reading?!?!?!



To be completely honest I also love watching t.v. but give me a great book over bad television any day. My reading list is all over the place - composed of Zombie short stories, thrillers, non-fiction, classics and books on weight loss. A friend let me borrow "Naturally Thin" by Bethenney Frankel and to be honest I only made it halfway though the book before putting it down. Don't get me wrong, the book had practical suggestions and an easily executible diet plan, but my severe ADD kicked in and I was distracted by something; most likely a shiney object. I am going to pick up the book again and attempt to "unleash my skinny girl". I will review the book as I read and attempt to put the plan into action. This attempt will be complete with meal plans and subsequent pictures, grocery lists, and success and failures. Is it bad that the first thing I want to attempt to make is the "Skinnygirl Margarita"?

Stay tuned for me to unleash!




Up next: What do I weight and what are my measurements?

No comments:

Post a Comment